Saturday, February 13, 2010

10 months

He's smart. He got four teeth this month. Went to his first rodeo. Had his first real, paid babysitter X2. He says, "Dada" in the cutest little squeak, in a "wheretheheckdidthatguygo?" kinda way. It breaks my heart, but makes me smile every time. He looks for his brothers. He doesn't want to sit still. He has his own bird calls for each brother and they are becoming very clear, as you'll see. He puts all small regtangular objects up to his ear and talks. He will finally hold his own cup, if he is so inclined. He dances. He sings, gotta get it on video! He will eat anything. Seriously, anything. He has reached the stage where he must have something in both hands, at all times. He's clingy, but warms up to new people pretty quickly. He is starting to get on the big boys nerves, just a hair. I've caught them shutting him out of their room a time or two. I've also heard Simon bribe Felix to keep Titus away from something of his. He loves baths. He's wearing 18 month clothes, for the most part. He's starting to pull up. He's figured out the stairs already, as you'll see. He loves to swing outside. I love his excited crawl, it's a full on race against time when he catches me watching him. He must get to me and quickly. He goes to bed very easily 99% if the time. His favorite thing to do is find an open wipe container and empty it as quickly as he can without being caught. He loves to dig the potting soil out of all my houseplants. He's big on opening cupboard doors. He loves the little springy doorstop dealies. He makes this certain face everytime I use my speedlight when he sees the red crosshairs light thing pop up. It is adorable. Nothing makes me happier than hearing Simon or Felix say, "I love having a baby brother." It's the one statement I let them say 19 times a day with no complaints from me.


T says Simon from Chrissy Amport on Vimeo.

Untitled from Chrissy Amport on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Corey said...

sooooo cute!! he totally said Simon in that first clip! it almost sorta kinda maybe makes me want another one. :D

Kimberly White said...

10 months already? He is a cutie Chrissy!

nicole said...

man i love little baby boys...and he is a cutie cute one!!
wish i was closer so i could steal him for an afternoon :)

beth said...

best part of the first video...you're reaction. :)

yay for 10 months. now he's a handful x2.

Brown English Muffin said...

I wanna be like you when I grow up....you absolutely adore your kids...not that I don't adore my daughter but you seem to notice and appreciate the little things that I seem to just let fly by.

I need to slow down and smell the roses.