Sunday, February 28, 2010

dream weaver

I had a dream that I would've vaccumed out of my dream catcher if I had one. I was at an AC/DC concert with my friend, Lisa. An old friend of Sean's gifted us the tickets. She piped up with, "Are you gonna update your Facebook status to let everyone know it's a boy?" Even in my dream I was disgruntled. More about being pregnant, than about it being a boy.

Back in the days when I had the bug, dreams like that made me awaken with a smile. Now, if I see that bug creepin', I find a fly swatter. Or a cinderblock. Babies and preggos only make me think one thing: better you than me. In a good way of course.

Speaking of babies, though he's on the verge of toddler...

He is in a constant state of shoelessness. Ah, and he's in his new ride. My Chicco just got too big for quick trips. I ordered this Keekaroo after reading all the reviews on Amazon. I love it!

My mom is in town. The boys are so excited to wake up every morn{early, I might add}, just to make sure she's still here. This picture is just to prove that no one under four feet tall listens to me. And that Felix looks like Fuller from Home Alone.

Both big kids have sprouted funky hair. I told the ladies at the Barber Shop, "Short enough to get rid of the cowlicks." I'm pretty sure Felix hates me. It wouldn't be such a bad do if his skin wasn't the exact same color as his hair. Boy needs a tan.

Felix was "unarresting" Simon. I think he just wanted an excuse to hug him. :)

9 comments:

nikih said...

CUTE!! I wish Aunt Niki was there too!!

Dettao said...

great pics. I think baby dreams would be classified as a nightmare in my case. LOL

Kimberly White said...

When did they get so big???? (Especially F?) So glad fo you that your Mom is visiting! Whenever my Mom leaves, Joel cries! Have a great day! K

Christine said...

How nice to have your mom there. It was great to see a picture of her, I haven't seen her since 1990!! Enjoy the rest of her visit.

Corey said...

ha! my boys have funky hair now too... especially since Pete decided I'm the new family hair stylest and I have no idea what I'm doing. :)
enjoy the time with your mom!

Melissa said...

the thought of having another baby is a nightmare. an absolute nightmare.....

and my toddler is a absolute terror. she is WORSE than tanner was at this age. i think i need a cage for her.

Brown English Muffin said...

I know having your mom there is like a dream come true. Enjoy every second and make sure you take at least one picture of her every day she's with you.

Jude said...

i lovelovelove that pic of the unarresting!

beth said...

felix looks so old.

glad the stroller is working out. can't wait to help push t around when we're out and about. :)

don't forget...we still need to skype so i can meet your mom.