Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 hours


Untitled from Chrissy Amport on Vimeo.

This is just a small snippet of what P.E. looks like in first grade. The song that you can't hear due to the 4,000 screaming seven year olds, "I Like to Move It," of course. I'm not disgruntled that I had to sit in the bleachers that are too narrow for anyone's behind with a raving lunatic of a four year old for two solid hours for this little blessed clip of video, but...I can't say I'll be quite as willing to check "YES" on the next permission slip that passes through.

4 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

This is too funny!!! But whey did you have to sit for 2 hours for it?

Corey said...

Simon looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself!

beth said...

that dancing must make him feel fancy.
:)
maybe he can teach me those moves while i'm there.
hahaha

Kimberly White said...

That rocks Chrissy! So impressed with him remembering ... I noticed some of the kids didn't!
Kim