Thursday, March 18, 2010

sixpix

My ten on Tuesday kinda flopped this week. We were out of town, visiting an old friend. I didn't take a single picture. How lame is that?

I've been pretty snap happy today, though.

Mr. T climbing the stairs mid diaper change. I have one that is more...full moon, but I don't like posting those kindsa pictures in the land of the Free{to roam child molestors}.
Do you feel a draft? Just me...?

This kid looks just like his Dad. Crazy.
We decided to have a picnic for dinner. It was one of those, "HOW many times do I have to say it?!?" kinda days that kinda reached it's peak when Simon decided to cut down the monster weed in the back yard with my expensive fabric scissors. After I thoroughly explained why we do not cut weeds. It wasn't the weed I cared about, it was the expensive fabric only scissors. During this whole debacle, Felix knocked over the highchair and I thought he'd killed his baby brother. Luckily, baby brother was trying to kill himself on the stairs and missed the highchair crashing down upon what could have been him. I prefer days on which that have singular melt downs, one at a time. They were all in such perfect harmony today.

The picnic was to bring us all back down. It worked. We had a good time. Aside from Titus constantly upending everyone's plates. And the bowl of strawberries. And the ranch dip. Other than that, it was good.
A new favorite.

I love my little crazies. They are 98% worth the strain on sanity. ;)

2 comments:

Jude said...

love love love the stair shot...

beth said...

too cute.
i think the last one should be made into a canvas.