1. I've come to realize that the only reason I push the "YES" button when the gas pump asks if I want a receipt, is simply because I want to feel like I got more for my money.
2. In one day, my kid ate a small piece of sidewalk chalk, a small piece of lunchmeat ham that he found WHO knows where, and a piece of coleslaw off the trashcan lid. If he doesn't end up with botchulism soon, I will be surprised. Hearing Felix say, "OOOOOOOH Mommy! Titus just ate a piece of lettuce out of the trashcan!" sent me into a fit. Luckily, I had just clorox wiped the trashcan lid and the coleslaw had just come out of the fridge. But still...yuck.
3. Tomorrow makes 100 days without Sean.
4. I spent a large portion of my day yesterday digging up a tree. There are 3 completely dead lemon trees in my backyard that didn't survive the last hard freeze. For a tree that is no taller than Simon, it sure did put up a good fight. I still have two more to go.
5. While on the topic, our yard is full of rocks. I don't mean a few here and there, I mean it's like a rock quarry. There happen to be rock quarries all around us, which makes sense. I don't know how any grass manages to grow. Digging up my one small lemon tree, I filled an entire recycling bin with rocks. It's just nuts.