Monday, April 05, 2010

officially Texans

We missed the bluebonnets last year. That, or they gave up all hope for life and killed themselves before the heat of August set in. I don't think any flowers want to live in that kind of humid nonsense. Anyways, I heard that you aren't a true Texan until you've taken your kids picture in a field of bluebonnets.

This picture makes it so.

We had a very eventful Easter weekend. Two Egg Hunts and lots of food with good folk. Things are nuts this week with Simon getting tubes and the inefficiency of surgery in general. It's fun to sit in doctors offices with three kids. For hours. Three days in a row. How in the world do you keep a one year old{almost, NOT yet}from wanting to crawl on a hospital floor?

That's not rhetorical. I need advice.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the way his toes are peeking over the edge. :) You have an awesome gift with photography.

As far as hospital floor...ugh I don't have the slightest clue. I can't imagine keeping 3 boys entertained that long single handed.

Corey said...

i love the blue bonnets and the little boy in the bucket :) too cute.
i have no idea about keeping T off the floor. He doesn't want to stay in the stroller? (obviously!) I dunno. my kids are 6 and 3 and I still can't keep them off the floor! LOL! Good luck this week. We'll be praying for you

Kimberly White said...

I have no advice bout how ... but just a please don't put him on the floor because it's Discustng! (I know ...) And that is a sweet picture of Mr T.! Feeling for you about sitting anywhere with 3 kids.
Kim

hippo chick said...

And how do you think it will be with the new Health Care reform bill? Just askin'.

The picture of T in the bluebonnet field is priceless. You do have a gift.

~hippo hugs~

beth said...

so which median was this photo taken? :)
wish i was there.