Saturday, May 08, 2010

he said, he said

"What are X's again?" -Simon
"X's are kisses." -me
"That sign said, 'Kiss Kiss Kiss!"-Simon

Rest assured, we were only driving by the adult bookstore, not stopping in to browse.

"Simon just pushed me into the wall and made me smash my perfect, little nose!"-Felix

"Ot! OT!"-Titus, every time I even think about getting close to the stove. Good boy. He says "juice," too.

Hard to believe a year has passed since this was taken:
Tomorrow, we're supposed to go tubing down the Comal River. We'll see if the weather cooperates. I shall post oodles and oodles of pictures of me and the ones that give me the right to celebrate, tomorrow.

3 comments:

Aron said...

KISS KISS KISS?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That made my night. :)

hippo chick said...

I love both your latest posts. You are my hero.

Happy Mother's Day.

~hippo hugs~

PS - I'm jealous about the tubing. I want to go white water rafting this summer. It's at the top of my Bucket List.
hh

Melissa said...

Out of the mouths of babes....LOVE it!!!

Happy Mother's Day...b