Friday, July 30, 2010

hubba...

...
...
Ignore my double chin(&my funky frizzed out hair for that matter. We were outside playing with the kids and the humidity zapped me). My face was just too funny to edit out.

Simon said, "Daddy! Flex your muscles!" I decided he shouldn't get all the glory.
...
...
...
...
hubba.

Dontcha wish your boyfriend was hot like mine?
to note: he does not tuck his shirt like this in real life, only for the sake of hotness pictures.

Deployment, it does a body good.

6 comments:

nikih said...

LOL! Poor Sean, he DID miss you to let you do that set of pictures!!! You are too funny. Fabio, eat your little heart out! LOL!!

Corey said...

hee hee! so cute! :)

Allison said...

Woohooo! :) Love the flexing picture.

Kimberly White said...

HOORAY!!!!!!

Jude said...

the double flex shot... amazing :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I just want to cry looking at the pictures of him...he's finally home, you're all having fun, and the love in his eyes as he stands proud to take the pictures....makes me smile