Monday, September 27, 2010

Yes, exactly

"My hope lives not because I am not a sinner, but because I am a sinner for whom Christ died; my trust is not that I am holy, but that being unholy, he is my righteousness. My faith rests not upon what I am, or shall be, or feel, or know, but in what Christ is, in what he has done, and in what he is now doing for me."
-Charles Spurgeon

That one was too important to just tuck into Facebook amdist the proclaimations of Monday haters.

I, for one, love Mondays. :)

I'll be back. It's day one of Week In the Life around here!

2 comments:

caro said...

gonna friend you on fb now!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you like Mondays. I do as well, and get so sick of seeing umpteen million comments that look like..."Is it really Monday again?" I take the opinion of, you you have a bad attitude, it will be a bad day! I'll step down from my soap box now...thanks for providing the platform!