Thursday, January 06, 2011

because I'm bored.

It was cleaning the boys bathroom or digging through pictures...The two bigs are at school and the Biggest and Littlest are napping. I thought I would do a post of my favorite pictures from 2010. Maybe my favorite layouts, too. We shall see how long this boredom lasts and/or just how long I can ignore the funk that is failure to aim.

There is no rhyme or reason to my love of these pictures. Some I love for the composition of the actual photo, some for the feeling it brings back and most just because of the people in them.

January 2010:
 A horrible picture, photographically speaking, but one of my all time faves. Felix and Sean praying over a chicken nugget lunch.
My little soldier boy.
 Our good-bye pictures.
 There is one picture missing from this months set. It gets a special post all to itself.

Aunt Niki's visit. Oh how badly I needed her that weekend.

February:




 March:
photo awesomeness courtesy of Beth.
 this one is a BJJ, too.
 April:
From my bitty one's first birthday.
 Obviously.
 May:


 An exhausted Mama on Mother's Day.
 June:
Simon helping Pop Pop. Another one I love just b/c of the memory.
  Crab hunting with the cousins. Could there be a more quintessential summer vacation photo?
 Our family tree.



 July:
Our last set of pictures as just 4.




 August:

 Oh how I love this baby girl...
 September:
 September:
 sunflare awesomeness, courtesy of Jude:
 Jude{goodness sakes, you're gorgeous, Friend}:

 October:


 November:


 I like this one.
I won't lie. I figured out that my, "Just DO what I'm telling you to do and PUSH the button!" face...it's kinda -ish.




December:
This one cracks me up every time I look at it.
More brothers, more little heroes.




My last favorite picture of the 2010. Sadness abounds, but it's good to be reminded that there is a very real war going on and it affects so many more than just those in camo.
I couldn't quite compact this post into just 12 pictures. I take a lot, so I have a lot of favorites. I hope next years favorites list is even longer.

4 comments:

Dettao said...

I need to do this, too. Great pics

Jude said...

I love it. (and not just because you called me purty ;)
how many hours would it take me to drive to you??? :(

Corey said...

LOVE!
this is exactly why i've been clicking away like crazy the past few days. I'm determined to take a LOT more pics than I did last year. I have 2 month folders on my computer that have NOTHING in them. I have one month that has 5 iPhone pics. It's depressing. I won't do that again!

nicole said...

1. double love.
2. you take awesome photos.
3. love that you are in so many!! need to do that more.