2. I can't stand an idiot with an idea or thought that wants people on their side, to agree, just for validation.
3. I also can't stand someone who will look at facts presented about a subject, disagree with them, but not have their own opposing facts to back up their argument. Just a pet peeve. Disagreeing is fun and leads to discussion, but know what you're talking about before you vocalize.
4. Titus absolutely cracks me up. He dances a lot. A lot a lot. When he gets his head involved in the bobbing, he moves his eyebrows up & down in such a way that it looks as if his brows have control of the rest of his head. It gets me chuckling every time.
5. It's been in the 70s the last few days. I love it. I am so so ready for Spring.
6. The big boys have blown holes in the knees of almost every single pair of pants they own. If Spring is a-comin, I can wait 'til next year to invest in two new wardrobes.
7. I don't get offended. If you want to bash redheads, be my guest. If you want to crack jokes about moms, I'm game. Minivans? Please do, I like to laugh. How often do we enunciate the wrong word of a statement to have it taken completely out of context? I don't get offended by things like that. You can tell when someone is just talking and slips up, no need to get offended. However, and it's a big however, there are some people who say things or do things purposely to offend. I don't like that. Not at all. The other day, in fact, someone posted something on Facebook that made me have a physical reaction. I was so baffled by what they posted that I started shaking and sweating and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't really form a response. It was meant to offend and that is not okay. Rant done. No need to worry if it was you. The person I am speaking of does not read my blog.
8. Watching ET with my homebound, feverish child makes me happy. Felix loves ET, Simon hates it. Gotta make good use of a sick day.
Sorry, T, I was just kidding. I didn't mean to utter such offences about your handsome faces.