1.Your mother is flying in for a week to watch your kids so you and the Other can go on vacation. With no kids. Let me be clear...a vaction with your spouse ONLY. Where do you go?
2. Kids are asleep, husband is at work and you can feel it in your bones that you're going to be able to stay awake yourself beyond 9 pm. What do you do?
3. The economy is crap, what goes? Obviously not hypothetical as the economy is actually crap, are you making household cuts?
4. A mother with children older than yours tells you the horrors that are to come in the public school system. Do you
a)stick your head in the sand and just hope they turn out okay?
b)roll your motorhome off a cliff so you can afford to send your kids to a private, less...what's the right word here?? less agenda filled school or
5. Two kids, one extra curricular that they will both love: swimming or soccer? Keep in mind San Antonio is just a few degrees shy of Hades in the summer time. This one seems obvious to me, but I want to know other peoples thoughts.
6. Mommy guilt, we all have it. What's your biggest point of kid induced guilt?
7. What current happening weighs heaviest on your mind? There are a lot with the war and economy and politics and this country in general, I'd love to hear what you talk about 'round the dinner table.
8. If you could change just one facet of your current life, what would it be?
9. What's something you didn't have as a kid that you want for your own kids?
10. One favorite thing right now, today? Book, song, movie, food, anything.