Friday, May 06, 2011

BAM






 boy with Chucks
 boy with Chucks+girl with yellow heels
 boy with Chucks+girl with yellow heels=a barefoot little princess
 a barefoot little princess who likes to sleep in the middle.
Dear Byron, Ashlee and Mazzy,

You are still the coolest people I know.

Thanks for letting me take pictures of your super cute family.
 Thanks for letting me share what was on my heart last night.
Thanks for wanting to live on my compound. :)
Thanks for the homemade chocolate cake.
Thanks for being my friend. 

Mostly, though, thanks for being a part of my story.

6 comments:

Corey said...

so sweet! :)

Kerrie said...

The pictures are fantastic! Mazzy is losing her baby looks and looking more like a little girl, Byron had better watch out!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Chrissy! the reflection turned out awesome! love it. a lot.

Jude said...

love
love
love
:)

Brown English Muffin said...

How in the world did you capture that last picture????

And I found out the next best REAL amateur lens for me 55-250!! We'll see!

nicole said...

awesomeness!!!