2. I sneaked downstairs (after seeing a lump still in one bed) to find this:
3. What's a boy to do when he doesn't have pockets?
4. This quilt has been the bane of my existence, one aggravation after the next. I made the top forever ago. Then pieced the quilt back together a few weeks ago. I finally finished up the handstiching of the binding today. I do love the finished product:
5. My temper got the best of me today. I said some things I shouldn't have said. I slammed a door I shouldn't have slammed. I threw a shoe(not at anyone, mind you). I acted worse than a child. I hate it when that happens.
6. We're moving. Again. Remember that phrase from my last address card? Yeah, the one I sent out less than two years ago? Looks like it's time to declutter.
7. I've already started by throwing away all of my plastic kitchenware.
8. Cute kit+cute hat:
9. Good cookies. Though not as good as the go to chocolate chip cookie recipe...
10. Fun blog.