Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's that time again

1. I got to sleep in 'til 10:22 this morning. I woke up at 5:25 when Sean crawled in. Yay night shift<shaking head>. Then I woke up at 7 something to Sean laughing hysterically in his sleep. I woke up for real at 10:22 with that sick, "Oh crap, I'm late for something!" feeling.
2. I sneaked downstairs (after seeing a lump still in one bed) to find this:

3. What's a boy to do when he doesn't have pockets?
Ya gotta put your swords somewhere...

4. This quilt has been the bane of my existence, one aggravation after the next. I made the top forever ago. Then pieced the quilt back together a few weeks ago. I finally finished up the handstiching of the binding today. I do love the finished product:

5. My temper got the best of me today. I said some things I shouldn't have said. I slammed a door I shouldn't have slammed. I threw a shoe(not at anyone, mind you). I acted worse than a child. I hate it when that happens.

6. We're moving. Again. Remember that phrase from my last address card? Yeah, the one I sent out less than two years ago? Looks like it's time to declutter.

7. I've already started by throwing away all of my plastic kitchenware.

8. Cute kit+cute hat:


9. Good cookies. Though not as good as the go to chocolate chip cookie recipe...
10. Fun blog.

4 comments:

Tara Norman said...

Awe!! Simon= heart breaker! Staying in SA?

Corey said...

1. I can't believe your kids let you sleep in that long! awesome
2. so cute! + I love seeing the Bible out on the table :)
3. oh my goodness that is cute!!
4. I love the fabric you used.
5. oh I hate when that happens too. it feels so justified at the moment and then 10 seconds later you feel so dumb. right? I do it all too often.
6. It sucks you have to move before you get stationed somewhere else. :(
7. uh-oh. I have a ton of that stuff. Maybe I shouldn't read it! LOL!
8. He is handsome!
9. I saw you post those on FB. They look yummy.
10. I'll check it out :)

Jude said...

you know what i always say about the moving? if its to be my neighbor, I am all for it! ;)
new couch in the pic?!?!

Brown English Muffin said...

I happily threw away all of mine as well...this article coupled with real life examples of "ALL" the Asian people in my office using pyrex and NOT plastic....for the longest time it just baffled me why just one race did this...now there's no baffling...