Saturday, June 04, 2011

Summer: Day 1

A wonderful, ordinary day. I had to start documenting when the Hulk gloves came out...
Things went from calm, cool and collected to...
toppled pretty quick.
I love the comforting hand of Hulk, cradling T's head.
 sweet boy
 love that droopy cheek.
 smug
 wrestling his own hands. Some days are just like that.
 sockittomesockittomesockittome
 This one's funny to me b/c you can't see the Simonater hands residing inside those gloves.
 Daddy got in the mix

 while T and I watched from the sidelines
 as F&S beat some tail.
 Simon's victory mount
 Tito Burrito crying because they wouldn't stop wrestling and let him watch, "MA-TRUCK!"
 He got over it pretty quickly and decided to take matters into his own hands. Er, Hulk's hands.
 Simon laughing his true, genuine, kinda evil laugh.
Sean plays possum quite convincingly. To the point T yells, "Da-ee's dead!" somewhat jubilantly, I might add. Simon checking his pupils.

 T making motorcycle noises.
 Telling the big two to be careful. I love, love, love the way T is holding Sean's face.


 THIS is the face. The reason I only have three kids. I ask, "Do you think we should have just one more?"
This is the face two seconds later. His, "I'm not even going to entertain what you just said with an answer" face.  
 My Felix. You ruin a lot of group pictures with those silly faces, Pal, but you make me laugh in the process.

We are looking forward to more ordinary days like this, but FIRST...Grandma comes!! And FIRST, we take a vacation that is sure to be extraordinary. :D

*random funny: Felix brought me a plastic milk toy, "Your milk, Ma'am."
I asked him, "Is this raw or pasteurized?"
He thought for a sec and ever so cunningly replied, "What kind do you want it to be?"
I answered him and got, "Well, then, that's what kind of milk it is."

I see a future in the USDA for that boy.

4 comments:

Corey said...

we need some hulk fists over here!
i love seeing your everyday life.
felix is really fuuny.
i'm super jealous your going on a real life actual vacation. i want one too!

Jude said...

I am so excited for you guys! hope your trip is super fun!!!
now, why aren't your photos all wonky on blogger?!?!?

Kimberly White said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you are having a fun start to your summer! Have a great day my friend!
Kim

Brown English Muffin said...

Chrissy I just love your boys I really do...I honestly think a girl would put a weird spin on things.