Thursday, November 10, 2011

10NOV

Today, I am so so so so thankful for encouragement. Just had a nice long chat with a spiritual mentor, I guess you could say. Not of the Sister Cleo kind, more of the sister in Christ kind. :)

I am thankful that I am a day away from seeing my mom and dad and sister. Going to Michigan SOLO for my grandma's 80th birthday. For three days!!! To sleep in a real bed and use non-RV toilets and shower in real showers. Three days of wearing a coat. A real live jacket. Possibly even a hat and mittens if anyone has some to lend. I see Bob Evans bre-fesses and drinking HOT coffee vs iced coffee. I see staying up late, chatting the night away with my big sister and aunt. I see lots and lots of pictures and memories being made.

I am thankful that Sean is the man he is. I am so proud of that guy. I'm proud of the things he is able to shrug off. I am proud of the things he has and is going to accomplish.

It's early yet, I'll probably add to the list by days end.

No comments: