Monday, November 14, 2011

13NOV

I'm thankful I got to spend the weekend with my sister and parents and aunts and uncles and cousins and Grandma.
I'm thankful that my grandma felt special and honored and loved on her 80th birthday.
I'm thankful for the trip and the Dad that paid for it.
I'm thankful that I got to experience a little bit of cold.
I'm thankful for the memories made.
I'm thankful that I made it home safe and sound to my little brood.

Mostly, though, after being privvy to a conversation between two men that were sitting in the terminal with me(I wasn't eaves dropping, they were loud and sitting close enough that I had to shift in my seat to keep our knees from touching)...I am thankful to not be a single woman in this day and age. All the single ladies, don't compromise. Though it may seem to be so, they can't all be scumbags.

1 comment:

Corey said...

glad you had a good weekend...kid free! lucky!
i always like what Jude tells her boys...to find a woman that loves Jesus more than they love him. such good advice and goes both ways. you just can't go wrong when you look for a partner like that, right? :)