Wednesday, December 14, 2011

at Grandma & Grandpa's

Wanted to get the last few weeks documented...


Tito found the candy dish...
Notice the tiny little smirk...
That's the smirk of a child devising a plan.

His pouty walk on the way to find Grandpa. I did give him a piece or two...
Christmas came early...
I don't know why this picture didn't get deleted.
I just love it. From a mama's perspective.


Putting the pilot in the seat. :)
The same scene took place at least 18,000 times over the course of the trip.

Thank you hugs.

After the festivities died down, we did a lot of lazing about...
It was a great trip and we left with the heart knowledge that we need to do this more often. Can't wait to make another trip back to Memphis!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

The one of your father helping put the pilot in is the best one to me....I always tell myself when I tell you which one I liked the best "Mel she really doesn't care which one you like they're all awesome!" LOL