Personal side note: Every time I think of or read 1 Corinthians 13, I hear Kent's voice saying it. I miss you guys, our group. Every day, but especially Wednesdays. And maybe Tuesdays. And, oh, definitely Sundays. And pretty much Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, too. :(
2. I'm doing something entirely spontaneous tomorrow and I could NOT be more excited. I was a little nervous, but now I'm just stinking excited. It's such an awesome thing to have friends that care enough about ya to set up something crazy and wonderful.
3. Can something be spontaneous if you've known about it for a week? It feels spontaneous as it's nothing I would've thought of on my own and it's nothing I've done before, really. I'll blog about it afterwards.
4. Three weeks til I get to see my husband again. I have big, big plans. Plans that I must set into motion before he gets here and puts a kibosh on all of my schemes.
5. I just had to look up how to spell kibosh. My spelling was correct, but it never hurts to double check the spelling...or the meaning. I've caught a lot of, "THAT'S what that means?!" over the years.
6. Mr. T and my dad watching the Republican debates last night. o-O Titus was trying to catch a glimpse of his uncle who was there for work. Also, he's figured out Grandpa's a sucker who will let him curl up and watch the news at bedtime with him. Makes bedtime easier for me, even if it is starting a nasty habit. :)
7. Simon made a Texas flag tonight, just for fun. He misses it, too. I didn't think I'd miss San Antonio so much. When we first got here, I think it was a grass-is-always-greener thing, now I'm thinking I truly miss the place. Not really the place so much as the people. Who knows, maybe Uncle Sam will send us back one day.
8. Speaking of Simon, he went to a real salon (with Grandma, I'd never pay $15 for a kid cut) today and had his hair "styled." We went to (not so) Great Clips a week or so ago and the girl really screwed his hair up. It wasn't until very recently that he started caring about such thing as hair. He's even going so far as to brush it at least bi-weekly. I blame it on the girl down the street. According to Simon, "She's kind. She's sweet. She's nice. What wouldn't I like about her?" I just loooooooove that the three character traits he noticed have nothing to do with looks. Even more so because she's quite beautiful.
9. This guy is eating me out of house and home. Three pancakes, two bananas and a pear. For breakfast.
10. The kiddos are pretty good at memory building with their cousins. My niece and nephew spent the night on Sunday and all day Monday it was romping through the woods + chalk drawn roads in the driveway + scooters & bikes & zipline + movies. I love that they have this time together.