Monday, January 09, 2012

Uhh

this is kinda lame, but I'm on strike from speaking(about food) as no one seems to listen to me anyhow. Just give it a listen, ignore the cheese factor, and see if you can't learn a thing or two. ;)



A more serious, informative video:


This is such a tiny little piece of the puzzle that I'm almost embarrassed to post it. Ah well, take from it what you want and be intrigued or disgusted enough to continue seeking. :D

In case you really are seeking, here's a starting point:

in case you're really, really seeking:
http://www.gmwatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12091:video-index

1 comment:

Melissa said...

let me first pick up my jaw from the floor.
THANK you for sharing.
And iI thought I was buying good food for my family!! oh man....lots to rethink here.

starting with finding a local famer's market. and then, how do i know if it's really ok for my family?