Friday, February 10, 2012

32

I probably won't remember that we were an hour late picking up Grandpa.
I probably won't remember that it took an hour to get there.
I probably won't remember that we ate our body weight in prime rib(you) and cake(me).
I probably won't remember that the bathroom was totally creepy.
I probably won't remember that I was so very disappointed to find all the canned food in the storage room adjoining the bathroom. It just seemed so homemade...
I probably won't remember what we talked about in the car(the dirty windows), laughing all the way.
I probably won't remember the dinner time conversation.

I'll remember that we got to spend your birthday together.
With people we love.

Especially him.
Happy Birthday, Old Man.





3 comments:

Jude said...

happy birthday old man ;)

Corey said...

Happy Birthday Sean!

kimrairdon said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!