2. All three have hit a growth spurt at the exact same time. I swear Titus skipped ahead two shoe sizes overnight. They're like a pack of puppies with paws too big for their bodies; clumsy, destructive and expensive.
3. If anyone has friends in the Bethesda, MD area, I would love contact info. We are trying to get as much established before we get there as possible. Housing, church, farmer's market circuit and homeschool group are the most important on my list.
4. Sean's deployment BFF(do boys have BFFs?) and family are moving there a month ahead of us. I can't decide which one of us is more excited.
5. I'm going to a bread making party this week. That's right, a party. And I'm more excited about it than about any other party I've ever attended. :D
6. I spoke to my sister in law tonight and she made a very good point. Food is the one area I have a ton of control over in my life. Every other area is pretty much total chaos at this point. Maybe that's why I obsess over it. Very insightful.
7. On that same note, someone
8. My sister made the best gyros tonight. When recounting that to someone, he offered up the obvious fact that I was pronouncing it wrong. So I ask, am I the only one annoyed when people pronounce words with an accent when it's obvious they don't speak anything other than English?
9. OBVIOUSLY running out of points here...
10. Someone asked the other day if his children will still be alive by the time he gets here, due to the aforementioned clumsy puppy stage they've all entered. Pulling stunts like this...