Tuesday, March 13, 2012

10TUE

1. My niece is eleven today. I remember all too clearly driving 90mph the entire way to Spartanburg to make it in time for her arrival. I remember the way her bald, little head smelled on the day of my wedding. I see her in that pale pink dress, brows drawn, lips pursed as she rides with us in the carriage. I feel the weight of her in my arms during the pictures. I remember thinking, I hope future generations don't look at these pictures of me holding a two month old in my wedding dress and think she's mine.

I'll have to do a whole post about her once I get some birthday pictures. I have a fun shoot in mind if her mama will let me put make up on her. :)

2. My littlest has officially entered his last month of being two. He has been saying, "My birt-days co-meen soon. I have a pane party," for about a week. He's right. A plane party is in the works.

3. The house I wanted is gone. Not meant to be, I s'pose.

4. I have 13 other houses on the list to look at. So excited about our trip to MD to househunt! Wish Sean could come.

5. More people than ever are reading ye olde blog; less people than ever are commenting. My friends that read usually communicate with me outside of my blog. It's all the unknown readers I wonder about...

6. I need March to scootch on by. This has been a rough week already and it's only Tuesday. Just tired of being out of control of so many things. I actually dream about the way I'll organize my countertops when I live in a big girl house again.

7. I am currently reading The Ultimate OMEGA Advantage. Sean tried to explain Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids to me one day. Have I mentioned that I married up? Dude is way too smart for me & I tend to zone out when he smart talks. This book is breaking it down for me. It is AMAZING! God's design is mind-boggling. It is fascinating to understand how our bodies work.

It's nothing I could put into a blog post, don't worry. I will say, knowledge is power. This book makes me go, "Oh." It explains a lot about why we are so freaking unhealthy.

8. My middle one is the lovey one. The littlest is a bit of porcupine. When the two collide in harmony, I can only sigh.
9. Speaking of F&T...I bought the Small Paul Genius Academy shirt when I was pregnant with T. I got it at a surf shop in Huntington Beach, CA. I can't believe it's been over three years since that trip. Girlfriend, it is time for another trip!

10. One more, because I'm out of things to talk about and because I just made myself sad thinking about how long it's been since I've seen the aforementioned Girlfriend.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Corey said...

i was just thinking the other day...it's been 4? years since we met up in Seattle? I think Megan was just 1 and Felix was 2? seems like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time.
do you have a move date for MD?

Jude said...

i love the pic of them :)
come visit me soon...