Wednesday, March 07, 2012

fly

Ingredients:
    a fan, exercise bungee, pinwheel, 3lb weight, remote, coaster, calculator
 a rocking chair, pillows, Buzz Lightyear jams, and a 2 year old



Completely missed the focus, but gotta love the face.




 No focus, cute face combo again...
 Showing Grandma his plane.
 Concerned/outraged that I was standing in front of his plane.
 Recipe variations: add in a brother for sweetness.
 Or tartness. This photo was an accident.
It pretty much sums up the attitude of involving a brother in our game.
I was telling him to let Feefs have a turn.
 You see who won that one, though we did have to swap out the pillows for tray table wings.
 Titus retaliated with a terrorist attack on our airplane.
 Luckily, the pilot was able to save the wing...
 and resume flying, complete with engine noises.
 Thanks for flying Faker Airlines.
Good times, good times.

2 comments:

Corey said...

So cute!
So who set up the plane? you, felix or titus?

samport said...

All caught up since the day I left. I love you so much!! You are an amazing woman, wife and mother! Not a day goes by that I don't second guess the decision that has kept us apart since December. Thank you for staying strong, thank you for having faith and thank you for your patience. I know that all three have been tested. I miss you all very much and am counting down the days! I love you!!

p.s. I think you look amazing! I like your knew shirt. And your pants... :)