Monday, May 21, 2012

This guy

 lost his first tooth yesterday.
We were in the basement of our church, meeting new people(or course). He decided to bite his Bible. His slightly loose tooth popped right out. He screamed. Screamed. Blood was everywhere. I was trying to calm him down & clean him up in the bathroom(that has no doors and miniature sized sinks and toilets). Finally, he saw the excitement in the whole situation.
 I love his little jack-o-lantern face.

Last night, I wanted to get one shot of the whole family the night before Sean's first day of school. I'm anxious to see how we all change and grow this year. These two put on their cool faces.

When I realized there were two balls in the family picture, I made everybody re-pose. :)


And just like that, he's off to his first day of school. I can't believe it's finally happening. He's been waiting a long time for this and now that it's here, it doesn't seem real.

**Any advice on posting GIF files? I'm trying to save space, but if everyone looks dead in pictures due to lack of reds, maybe it's worth the extra space.

1 comment:

Corey said...

so a GIF file automatically desaturates color? I have no experience with it. you're shooting in RAW now right? how do you like it? I think I'm going to have to get a new computer before i change to that. from what i understand it takes a lot longer to upload and process RAW files. my computer is so old.
Happy first day of school Sean!