Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ooph!

Nov. 2008, back when I actually sent Christmas cards. I took this one in our townhouse in Charlotte. Simon was 6, Felix was 3 and I was...5 months pregnancy with Titus. I'm not even sure if joining the AF was in full swing at this point. I think I still wore make up back then. Back when I had time for such things as mascara and brushing my hair...*sigh* 
Imagine my surprise this past Sunday when I realized not only is Felix a size beyond Simon's hand-me-down, but Titus is almost a size past Felix's hand-me down. And how perfect for a Christmas church service! Luckily, it's all Gymboree so it runs big and had virtually no stains as it's only good for church. 

"NO ONE changes after church until I get a picture!" I warned. 

They're red(thanks to the front door being open) and grainy and I almost died several times trying to beat the timer, but...I have a picture that makes me want to sob and smile simultaneously. 
Dec 2012, Simon is 10, Felix is 7, Titus is 3 and I'm six and a half months pregnant. It blows my mind to think about next Christmas. 11, 8, 4 and 9 months? My, oh my. 
 Thank You, God for this life. For these people. For this time. Thank You, thank You, thank You. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

for the love of honey and butter, get yourself a remote woman!
and... you could always come here for Christmas card photo shoots, just sayin' ;)
I remember sleeping on that couch!