Sunday, December 23, 2012

perks

Of all the glorious perks that military life brings, nothing tops the friendships.
 We met in San Antonio and they ditched us(because the Navy made them) for the west coast before we headed east. We picked right up where we left off. It took a few minutes to get used to these new big kids! They were babies when they left. 
The one with the scarf, she is very responsible for the food lunatic that lives within me. Just so you know. :) And I am so very, very thankful for the path she led me down. It does my heart good knowing there is someone I can text/email/call with crazy food/child/homeschooling/military issues and have them fully understand.

 My goodness we have a lot of kids. HA! 
 I so love the way he's looking at his little girl...sigh. So sweet!
And one last picture in which you'd never guess the things taking place within our bellies. Winter coats and long scarves are awesome for pregnancy. :) 
I love you people. I love that our paths crossed. Thanks for the awesome visit and I hope to see you again very soon.

No comments: