Saturday, December 22, 2012

PL 2012: JAN-JULY

Sean took the boys out for a bit tonight and I had a chance to phone-ograph the first album of Project Life from 2012. The pictures are grainy and dark, but I'm hoping it's enough to give some of you an idea of what this is all about. :) It's always so fun to flip back through and remember what we accomplished during another year. Given my pregnancy brain, I have forgotten at least 70% of what's happened this year. I found myself thinking, "Was that really just this year?!"

Changes I want to make for my 2013 album...The most time consuming part for me is printing and trimming. I think I may go with just horizontal and vertical 4x6 photo inserts(these would work, too! One less picture, but great for instagram pix). I like adding the little details, but given the fact that I'm usually a month behind now, I have no idea how I'll make time for this next year with the baby and move and single parenting most of the time. Not having to trim pictures would make it that much easier. 

My cover page. Photo by the Kimberly Rairdon Photography of San Antonio. Side note: that picture, 20x30 is one of my Christmas presents. :) I can't wait to actually get it and hang it on my wall. 





































So there ya have it. I'm not sure if you can click on the pictures to make them any bigger/clearer. I will try to do a better job with photographing the next set. If you want more information about what this is/can be, start here.

It seems a bit overwhelming. I didn't start until April of 2011 because it seemed so daunting. Now, I'm just thankful I started. I'm so glad to have so many snapshots printed and documented. I'm glad the memories are right there for us to access whenever we want. I can't wait to start 2013. On that note, I'm off to work on December.

No comments: