Wednesday, January 02, 2013

PL 2012: part two

I finished up around 2 a.m. this morning. I didn't wait until this morning to photograph the end result. I blame it on pregnancy brain. And now, Sean is out with ALL THREE and I won't be taking the time to re-photograph or even lighten these. :)

Back to the man half taking all three kids at the same time...AT RUSH HOUR. To Radio Shack AND Toys R Us. What the heck am I to do?!?!?!

Actually, I spent the first twenty minutes of freedom praying for their safety. I worry about 'em when they aren't underfoot. :/

Back to PL. I never made a cover page for the second album. At 2 a.m., I was done. Doner than done. So I grabbed an ooooold piece of paper, cut it up and called it good.

 The weeks actually go backwards. Again, too lazy to put it in order. This is December 16-22:

 Dec 9-15
 Dec 2-8
 Last week of Nov-Dec1
 Nov 18-24
 Nov11-Nov17
 A couple of inserts that week...



 The first week of November:





 My birthday week/baby gender reveal week



 Felix's birthday week










 Super blurry snapshot, but I LOVELOVELOVE that picture of my mom. :)
all the way back to July. 
A few spreads didn't make it due to really terrible picture quality. My last page I can't get to flip, but it's nothing spectacular. I took every scrap of paper off my desk and shoved them in the pockets. I was that done. It turned out very patchwork quilt-ish.

Anyways, that's it. Project Life 2012.

2 comments:

Jude said...

love love love

Stephanie G said...

I LOVE this. It is amazing. I need to learn more about Project Life.