Saturday, January 19, 2013

recent favorites

I almost chucked this one because T was a shadow. I'm glad I put a little work into it. I am a tad regretful that the full moon behind his head was blown out by the editing. Hilarious child's hiney was hanging out as she climbed the ladder. :) I'm one to laugh, at least she can climb a ladder. 
This one just makes my heart hurt in a million different ways. 
To remember the lovely bathroom. And the sound of, "I'm doooooone!" And the little, knobby knees. *sigh*

Don't pity the fool. He had just tackled Felix and knocked the wind out of him with a shoe. I heard, "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!" before I heard Felix, whimpering from the basement. 
 One day, he'll have a little brother beating him with a shoe. My guess is, he'll run to Felix for help. :)
 Speaking of...this boy doesn't want me to take his picture much anymore. Even this snapshot was proceeded by, "Can't you just take Titus's picture?!" 
 Sean usually gives the baths around here now as I can't bend anymore. It was a nice treat to sit on the stool and watch this guy play tonight. Is there anything more entertaining than the imagination of a three year old boy? 
 Man...
 I am so lucky. 

1 comment:

Corey said...

you are lucky! man your boys are handsome. that one of Simon kills me. He's just so....grown up looking!