Friday, April 12, 2013

Four















He is an awesome little brother. 
He is an awesome big brother.
He lies when it comes to candy. I have no idea where he gets that from. 
He reminds me to give him vitamins every single day. 
He says "Once-t," and "Pinta Butter," and calls biscotti, "Spigotti."
He firmly believes dessert should occur after every meal.
He loveloveloves to go to church.
He is getting stubborn about letting me take his picture. 
He likes to play Curious George on the computer while the big kids do school.
He can write most of his letters, but refuses to do so on demand.
He loves to be read to.
He loves his beet.
He likes to be wrapped up "like a burrito" at bedtime.
He gets along smashingly with Felix 95% of the time; he annoys Simon 95% of the time. 
He currently shares a room with Felix.
He loves legos and legomen and plastic people of all types.  
He chooses the name Kevin or Bob when playing. 
He says, "It's okay, Baby Jude, it's okay," every time he cries. 
He likes to rub Jude's head. 
He is smart. The other day, we were talking about the first settlers and before I could ask the big kids a question, he blurted out, "Jamestown...the first settlement! We've been there with Thomas!" 
He loves life. 
He is a happy kid.
When he's naughty, he usually doesn't realize he's being naughty. 
Except when he's hiding in the closet, eating candy as fast as he can. 
There's so much more I can say about this kid, but he's poking a sleeping brother. That never ends well.

:D

3 comments:

Jude said...

I cannot believe he is FOUR! i love him :)

Corey said...

I can't believe he's four either! And I can't believe I haven't met him. Wasn't it just a year or so ago that we had a speedy dinner at the Golden Corral? :D We only had 2 then...Megan was still in diapers. Oh how I wish I could meet the two new boys!

kimrairdon said...

I love the Jesus and Carpenter in the pocket! Awesome! And, well every other pic of T.... awesome!