Thursday, June 27, 2013

6 months

The first half of 2013 is documented via Project Life. I so love looking back through this album. I love that I still get the crafting bits of scrapbooking without the huge time commitment. I love that it feels like all that a scrapbook should be. It's not about the product. It's not about the current trends(although, PL as a whole is quite trendy in the paper craft world right now). It's not about white space and grids and whatever the heck is all the rage on the big scrapbooking sites this week.

It's the memories. It's the little scraps of paper my kids write on and church bulletins and mail received and texts messages recorded. And it's all preserved. Plus, it's preferred by Spiderman(see below). And THAT is why I do it. (Mom!!)-If you click on the first picture, it will make it bigger and you can click the arrows, almost like you're flipping through the actual book itself. The lighting stinks as it was nighttime, in the basement and a kiddo was helping me angle the book to stave of reflections. It is what it is. Enjoy!

































































2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am LOVING Project Life. For the simplicity of it all and for the fact that I don't have to have a ROOM dedicated to it all. And it's a great way to remember it all. Doing mine ALL from pictures snapped from my iPhone too...

Nicole K said...

This is awesome - loved looking at your pages - and makes me want to work on a spread right now :)