Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tito

Once upon a time, a certain four year old came to me carrying my camera. With the lens cap off. Odd, I thought...

Turns out, he was helping me by bringing it inside. After dropping it on the pavement. Once my eye stopped twitching and I was able to free myself from the boobie monster, I checked my camera over, insisting I needed to check it by taking pictures. The following set is the result of what could possibly be my favorite shoot ever.

"Um, mommy, I brought you your camera. Um, mommy, I dropped it on the pavement."

As I discovered the wheel on my battery pack no longer works... 

Telling him of all the things that could've broken, this one wasn't that bigga deal...
 Could he be any cuter? Just wait and see...
 I took a few of his roommate who happened to be close by...

 A blind shot...

 I asked him to don his new cap and glasses and promptly fell in love with my little "Cuban drug lord" as someone may or may not have called him.
 I told him to dance...


 And then he lost his hat...








 Begging for a lollipop...



 I sure do hope this guy gets over his shyness...

5 comments:

kimrairdon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Dr. L said...

LOVE!!! Mr. T is getting so big (and is looking more like Mr F. Pretty good photog skills you have there too. :)

Corey said...

He almost looks like Felix's twin! Goodness he's cute! How do you handle 4 heapings of cuteness? :P thank goodness nothing bad happened to your camera. I'd would have gone crazy on my kid!

Gabe Newman said...

Maybe he could be a Cuban percussionist instead. I mean it just seems more logical that he could lose his hat playing drums than by selling drugs. You can lose your head doing that. BLAHG, BLAHG, BLAHG... PLEASE CHECK OUT MINE. It's new here. Nice piece.

Hope said...

LOVE!!!