Tuesday, September 17, 2013

6 months

My little butterbean made it to the half way point of his first year. 
Speaking of butterbeans, he's a fan. 

Black eyed peas
Buttermilk biscuits
Bananas
Pears
Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Pancakes
Peas 
Carrots
Sweet Potatoes

Cloth diapering has taken a turn for the nasty, but it is what it is.
 He's sitting up. 
And already lunging to the side as if he plans to crawl at some point.
 He's such a great baby. 
He isn't sleeping consistently enough through the night for me to get excited, but the last two nights he's gone from 9-ish-5:30 or so. I'll take it compared to what he was doing last week. I believe it's teething related. Not that he has any teeth to prove it.
 He's found his thumb, but isn't obsessed.

 He loves his fingers and toes. 
He has this little giggle that I must catch on video. He has a belly laugh, but his giggle cracks me up even more. It's quiet and intentional and melts me. 




 He is all about wrapping his bitty fingers all up in my hair. 
 He is such a ham. 


1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I love the assortment of food he loves it's all over the place from black beans to bananas...good fiber intake means nice diapers and not runny stuff!

His steely blue eye...man!