Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Brothers.

There could not be anything more fascinating or rewarding than watching my kiddos form relationships with one another. The big three love the littlest. Once upon a time, the big two were just as nuts about number three. Something about mobility tends to put a damper on the love fest.

For now, though, Jude is our gathering place. First thing in the morning, each one of the bigs seek him out. They vie for his attention. They'll stop at nothing to get a giggle out of him. They ask to hold him. They entertain him when I need to use my hands. They truly, truly love the boy.

With the onset of sitting up, he has suddenly become opinionated. He doesn't like to have things taken from him. He wants all round objects to stay exactly where they are: in his lap, in his hands, or within reaching distance. If they happen to roll away or be taken by a brother, he freaks out. It's cute.

Nic Nic, your train hand-me-downs are being put to great use!












2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

I wish I had siblings I really do.

rhonda: alpha dog said...

Felix, Felix, Felix! You're melting my heart! I love those of him with Jude--his arm around him.