Friday, January 03, 2014

I'm really going to take a swing at blogging more regularly again. I miss writing down all the little tidbits of daily life. Amongst all the poop talk 'round these parts, there are a few gems that rise to the surface. Sadly, I forget most of them.

"WAIT! Simon, just think of it. You. Me. Playing a game with no Titus all up in our faces…"-Felix, trying to talk Simon into giving up his trip to the hardware store to Titus.

"I made that. And the tissues aren't used. They're just new."-Titus, explaining an old tissue paper project.


Once upon a time, I set out to take this exact picture on a monthly basis. It never goes the way I have it all worked out in my head. Perhaps I should envision more yelling…

I missed last months picture and in an effort to catch up, I demanded they all take their spots. Every single time I take this picture, they argue about their spot. I can't wait to retake this exact photo when they're 20, 24, 27, and 30. I swear I'll do it. Jude on Felix's lap and all. I wonder if their socks will match then…

They had just come in from playing in the snow. Jude and Titus are both wearing two layers of socks. Felix is sock less because his boots ate them. I really need to invest in good, thick, wool socks that STAY UP when your feet are in boots. Nothing is more aggravating than bunchy socks that you can't get to with gloved hands.

In other random news, Sean had his first day of OB today. I thought for sure he'd be coming home googly eyed with baby fever. Not so. He did, however, get to meet a fresh, new baby with one of the greatest names: Felix.

No comments: