Saturday, January 25, 2014

the belly

"Jude, where's your belly?"
 His fingers! His sweet, little fingers. :)
"Juuuuude, where's your belly?"
 "I do not know," he says. "But I do know thaaat...
 I'm a little teapot, short and stout…"-Come on, now. You have to sing it to get the full hilarity.
 We haven't left the house in days. DAYS. It just won't stop snowing and being frigid. 





 Tippy toes. 
Watching the snow...
And that's that. 
Not much to say tonight. 
The snow has taken all of my thoughts.
And buried them. 
Under more snow.
And coldness. 

I love the midwest. 

:) All kidding aside, it's not that bad. 
However,  California and Florida have rapidly moved to the top of our short list. 

4 comments:

Organized SAHM said...

That. Belly. Is. AWESOME!!! You can't even button his pants!! I love it! So cute!

nikih said...

He has a six pack of baby belly!!!

Jude said...

the buddha belly. priceless.
northern winters are not agreeing with you?!?! ;)

Stephanie G said...

He's so cute! I just want to squeeze him. :) I love the random picture of Titus too!