Sunday, February 16, 2014

Felix 9.07 ^ The bottom picture reminded me of that one up top. My sweet little Feefers. 
Still sweet.

 The closest Simon would ever come to giving his brother a hug. I'll take it!
 I love his little feet. 

 It's all fun and games until they hit the street at the bottom of the hill. Good thing they all have such hard heads. They can't claim their daddy never gave them anything...
 Don't judge the Christmas wreath still on the front door. You can do that up north. It stays until Spring. 
 Felix seems to think laying down in his brother's path will force him to stop. He was promptly sledded over. 
We're ready for the snow to go away, but trying to enjoy it and not complain about it over the next few weeks. Easier said than done, I'm afraid. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

i love him.
and my door? same wreath, still up.
it's red, you know, for Valentine's Day ;)