Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

1_I've come to realize I'm too cheap for eBay. I'd almost rather pay retail than deal with the emotions that come with the auction experience. To get so honed in on a particular item. To watch it like a hawk. To spend days picking it apart only to realize during the final countdown, "Nah, I don't really want it."

2_I have successfully hunted down over $500 in savings for this years curriculum via thrift books.com. There are just a handful of books I can't find anywhere online or otherwise, but I refuse to give in and pay retail.

3_Homeschooling the kids is getting equally harder and more exciting as they get older. I'm so thankful Sean plans to take over science and math just as soon as his schedule allows.

4_Moody Beauty.

5_Two laughing boys because of two silly girls. 
6_I can't believe we're a week past June already. Time is moving! Some days it still feels like the end is still so far away. Sean has just two more out rotations after his current clinical site. TWO MORE. 

7_While the Navy contingency of his class already knows where they are going, we still do not and probably won't for a while. Which is just awesome. 

8_Another one of this guy just because...

9_Rumor is, it's going to be 75 degrees tomorrow with low humidity. Ohio wins the Spring, Summer, and Fall category. 

10_That said, I'd give anything to feel the warm, sticky, ocean breeze right about now. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

ha! ebay makes me crazy.
i wish you knew where you were moving too :(
I will have to look into that site for school books... can't believe how fast it is coming!! I feel like we just finished! ugh!!!