Friday, August 15, 2014

Time flies.

This week:
Exactly one year ago:
 I remember exact conversations from this day. Not only has Simon outgrown the yellow shirt, but I just folded it for the hand-me-down bin after noticing how short it was on Felix. 

Exactly two years ago:
I can still feel how sick I was in this picture. Just pregnant enough to want to barf 24/7. 

Time flies. 
And family matters. 
I'm so very, very thankful.
Not for my circumstances, because they are fickle. 
I am thankful for my God. THE God. 
For His unchanging ways. 
For revealing Truth whether I like it or not. 
I'm thankful for all the ways He provides.
I'm thankful He doesn't make mistakes and that he saw fit to put Sean and I together.
And for giving us these knuckleheads to figure out life with. 
For a limited time only.
I take it and them all for granted so very, very much. 
In the end, they're all that matters. 
I want to make it count.

No comments: