Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blog July16

As I was making up my niece's bed, I realized all I had left were some pirate sheets. A fourteen year old girl would not want pirate sheets. Being the aunt, I decided, "No, pirate sheets are what one comes to expect when they visit their aunt." And then..."She'll like pirate sheets because(wait for it) she's AAAARRRRsome!"

I ran to tell Sean my hilarious joke, saying, "I don't know how you can even stand me I'm so hilarious." So I told him my joke and he said, "Chrissy, that's not funny. Don't repeat that."

And that is hilarious.




2 comments:

Jude said...

I love this, because a) I could hear your voice in my head saying this joke. b) I knew Sean would not laugh and C.) I did laugh...

Stantontwinsmom said...

Seriously laughing out loud right now!! Love you!