Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blog July25

Heard recently:

"Are they always this loud?" My niece, referring to the noise level in the car.
"Yes. They are."-Titus, without missing a beat.

***

"Time to go to Vacation Bible School!"-me
"I don't know how to do that kind of school."-Titus

***

"Dogs don't ever step in dog poop."-my nephew, sharing wisdom.

***

"Did you ask nicely?"-me
"Nicely."-Jude, every time.

***

Sharing about children of friends with my mom. "Ari is Sarah's daughter. Titus likes her."-me, not thinking about how it would sound to his listening ears in the backseat of the car.

"I just bought her ice cream ONE TIME."-Titus

***

While grocery shopping with me, "You were throwing stuff in the cart like you were trying out for Supermarket Sweep."-Sean

He doesn't understand that $30 worth of string cheese only lasts a week around here.

***

While discussing calorie loss, he was able to burn double the calories that I was on the same distance bike ride. "If you were a fat fatty, you could burn more calories."

***

Get the keys out of my pocket. Take your time."-Sean

***

"Alright, I'm losing my resolve."-Sean, upon Jude bringing him a picture of puppies and saying, "Dat one, Dad. I want dat one."


There are so many more funny things said in this house. I can't remember them all, but I try to jot them down when I can. Believe it or not, Sean's funniest quotes are ones I can't share. He's highly inappropriate and I hope it never changes. ;)

No comments: