Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog July27

Last year, July 4.

I can't believe this was a year ago. 
Sometimes I can't believe Sean's really done with school.
I can't believe how much some of the boys have/n't changed.
I can't believe we left that beautiful, old house seven months ago. 
I can't believe how much Virginia feels like home. 
I can't believe I have the feeling of never wanting to leave this place. 

I can't believe how much I love these people.
Not just individually, but as a whole. 
We are not who God designed us to be without all of us in it. 
God doesn't make mistakes when He pieces together families. 

It's a shame we as humans have to botch what God designed. 
It breaks my heart that people can destroy such a picture. 
That siblings are put at odds. 
That cycles continue when they could be halted. 

No, God doesn't make mistakes.
We do. 
With His help, we can mend our families. 
With His help, we needn't ever go down the path that would find a need for mending.

No comments: