Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I work out.

Well, three times so far. Sean is killing me with these workouts he was doing while he was away. The man came home ripped. The results are undeniable. I decided I could hang with him. "Gym dates will be fun," I said.

Ha. So far, my results include not being able to walk up or down stairs, open anything with a twist top or lift my youngest child.

To be honest, Bob is my motivation for going back. I hope I'd be able to whoop up on someone better than this in real life. If it ever comes down to fisticuffs, I'd like to be able to do more than slap my opponent. For now, I'll avoid bar room brawls(Judith ;)).



video


video


1 comment:

Jude said...

I changed my stance and said we could bar brawl together now... I'll just take the lead, because when I see you go in for the pinch, I won't be able to stop laughing! ;)