Monday, January 25, 2016

Project Life 2015: Jan-May

If you were to come over for coffee, I'd have this in my coffee nook for you to flip through. It was fun to make and it's important to me, so why not share? So many times I wanted to throw in the towel on this project. I've been memory keeping with the Project Life style since Tito Burrito's second birthday. That's almost five years of documenting this way. Blows my mind! I don't use many Project Life products(because I don't like most of them((although it seems PL products are all that's left in the craft departments anymore-craft world domination))), but I appreciate the style of memory keeping. Every time I flip through one of these books, I imagine it's like a modern version of our Grandmother's old scrapbooks. It's a process that forces me to print the bazillions of pictures we take and it's a handy place to stash letters from friends, birthday cards, receipts, brochures, the stuff of life. I'm breaking it up into chunks so you don't get bored. :D 

Click on picture to enlarge. 



























































No comments: