Thursday, December 01, 2016

Tipp City

A few more pre-lollipop pictures. These kids are too cool. They were so good and cooperative that I couldn't help but think something was off. I just clicked away, waiting for one of them to freak. They were all pleasant and they all participated and they all earned their lollipops. 






Kristine said, "Make a funny face." My kids... 


are lacking in the humor department. 


 So then I said, "Everybody squeeze together. Hug. Pat somebody on the shoulder." Jude's face makes this one a winner. 


Charlotte's all, "Whatevs."






I gave myself a big ole pat on the back for getting eight kids in one shot without any major melt downs or loss of limb. 

1 comment:

Corey said...

OK Simon needs to be a model. Holy cow that kid is handsome! He's got the look down LOL! And he and Felix both look absolutely smitten to be with their...girl friends ;-)