Saturday, April 08, 2017

Sakura

We spent all week chasing the blooms. They hadn't blossomed at Tama River. They hadn't bloomed at Chuerito Pagoda. They hadn't squeaked out even a tad at Saiko Iyashino Sato Nenba. 
 Back home, though, they're in full bloom.  The road we travel daily. The path that takes us hither, thither and yon is where its the prettiest. On base, right here by our humblest of humble abodes is where the beauty is at it's peak. Yes, God. I'm listening. I hear You loud and clear. 
 Somebody thought it would be a good idea to include the dogs in our pictures. It was me. I'm not as smart as I seem. 

 The light poles and fire hydrants and brown buildings make me cringe, but the sakura! 
 I had to threaten hi-chew confiscation at this point. 
 Jude was plotting my demise at this point. 

 I realized Titus was eating an apple at this point. Where the heck did an apple come from?



Jude channeling his inner Michael Jackson. 



Ahhh. There's more pictures to come. SO MANY MORE. 

No comments: