Monday, May 22, 2017

Omoide Yokocho

After Shibuya, we went to this little spot Evelyn found on Pinterest. It was another night of trial and error and playing with different settings. This street was so much fun. We were sweating by the time we made it back out. I was stumbled into by one drunk woman. We were hit on by a couple of Japanese young men. YOUNG men, okay. They were young. I feel like that point needs to be made. 

We've still got it. 



 Photographing the photographer because that never happens. 




















 I didn't realize how many times I got caught until I went through these on my computer. Thumbs up, Guy.

 This guy got up and offered us some chicken samples. I'm not entirely sure if they came from his own plate or not...but we're still alive and it was oishi!






 What a super fun night. I can't wait to go back! 
 See Evelyn's take on Omoide Yokocho here!

1 comment:

BnWCollections.com said...

Many thanks. I'm glad you found the post useful.

Gopro Waterproof Camera