Friday, May 19, 2017

Mount Fuji at night.

I went on a photography trip with the Arts & Crafts Center + my pal, Evelyn. It touted that we would get pictures of the Milky Way at the base of Mt. Fuji. Felix asked, "How can you get pictures of the Milky Way if you're in it?" Smart boy. Apparently, you can get pictures of one of the tails or arms or something, I dunno. I didn't get any. Otherwise: another successful trip is in the books! Lessons learned on this trip: bring a bigger tripod, a thicker jacket, and food.

I've never taken pictures at night, save a few failed attempts at fireworks. I was happy to walk away with one decent shot. It wasn't quite dark when we got there. I didn't edit these much. I tried to remove some of the noise, that's about it. I don't know what else to do with them. I'm super happy with how they turned out and I can't wait to try out night photography again soon(with a coat and hat on).






No comments: