Thursday, October 25, 2007

not much

going on around here. I just had a nice chat with a lady that's new to the campground. Her little boy has been hanging out with Simon and it was nice having somebody to chat with. Added bonus, she has a 4 month old little girl...sigh. All pink and chubby and pure goodness. NOT good birth control, not at all.

Did I ever mention on here that I caught Sean watching Hannah Montana? I believe I did, but in case anyone missed it, it was the episode where Billy Ray Cyrus was singing that, "Get ready, get set, don't go..." song. Sean was totally hooked, and I caught him. He actually said, "Yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind having a little girl."
This was at the Pumpkin Patch the other day. I said, "Simon! Look! It's scarecrows." And he said, "They're not that scary." So that's him not being scared next to the scare crow, complete with his tough face.

And Felix taking his pumpkin hunting seriously. This kid cracks me up.
I picked this one because it has funky curly stem, kinda like me. and the ring I got for my birthday present that is still a bit big when my fingers get cold. If you look closely, you can see pumpkins and Felix in the reflection. Isn't he cute?He was trying so hard to carry his pumpkin the whole way, but it was just too heavy for him. He dropped it about every 3 steps. And Sean supporting his "pumpkins." This picture just cracks me up in all of my immaturity. 1Why are my children so serious?? Oh well, makes for cute pictures. And a very beautiful moon, over some very beautiful snow-capped mountains and fall colored trees. I'm going to miss the beauty of this place.
But am also looking forward to Phoenix. We're leaving in 10 days! Only 10 more days of RV living!! And then it's off to a land of normal sized toilets and closing doors! OOOOH and dishwashers! :)
We've got a lot going on in the next week and half. The biggest thing and most exciting is the first weekend in Nov. Corey and Nicole are coming to Seattle and I get 2 1/2 days of no kids and no husband and hotels and scrapbooking conventions and girly fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I cannot stop laughing. I am actually laughing so hard that there is no sound coming from me and tears are rolling down my cheeks. I have called Jim to come home so that I can show him the picture of Sean.

I don't know what it is. Just knowing his personality. Or the fact that he is totally oblivious.

Anonymous said...

I am going to print it out and post it beside my head. I laugh every freakin time I look. You're killin me.

Tell Sean I said about his pumpkins, "Niccce."

nicole said...

Fun stuff chrissy...
love that last picture - it looks gorgeous there!
that picture of sean is cracking me up!
love the ring...glad you kept it :)
and only 10 days left there - wow...and only a week until we are there - can't wait!

Brown English Muffin said...

Oh god that picture of Sean is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

That picture of Sean is just too funny...

Beautiful mountains. Soak them up because soon you will be in whole different type of Fall weather

Vee said...

gorgeous pics!! lol, the one of you hubby! :)